A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Wolf Gang is a tactical turn based game where you play as a band of wolves as they make their way around the mountain, pursuing their territorial aspirations while fighting other animals. The combat revolves around a unique rule set that puts the tides of advantage constantly in flux. Knock outs are only temporary, and the traditional rock-paper-scissors strength and weakness hierarchy is subverted with a system of constantly rotating attunements.
- Accessible pick-up-and-play puzzle game-play
- Story driven single player campaign
- Additional challenges for completionists
- Tons of unlockables and character customization
Patch Notes - v0.6.0 (March 5, 2018)
- The first level of chapter 2 has been added. Chapter 2 finds Lupe,
Lucas, and Otis returning to the Wolf Den, only to find that it has been completely taken over by bobcats.
- The bobcats are a new animal class. Not all bobcats will be identical
like this, but for now, this is the model to represent them.
- Bobcats have one more move distance than any of the other animals that
have been encountered so far, so they require a little extra cunning to thwart their paths since you can't outrun them.
- The new level also introduces the newest game mechanic, which is bridges and switches. Bridges raise or lower when a switch is hit, and can be used to influence your enemies' paths.
- Oh yeah, those bushes are technically new too!
- A minor improvement to tile movement has been made, if there is an
available tile on the other side of a blocked tile, rather than having to navigate the cursor around, it will automatically travel to the next available tile in the direction you've pressed.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: